Tuesday 26 June 2018

The TrashPacker - PelancongTerkejut Tengok Sampah Di Pantai Lahad Datu, Sabah

I wanted to make a nice beach walk in the evening in Lahad Datud, Borneo...but...it wasn't that nice at all. I saw so much trash that i was shocked. So i was thinking by myself: "I'm going to clean this up tomorrow!".
When i was just starting, locals sponsored me water bottles, binbags, Mr. Tai (the owner of an electronica shop) even gave me a lift so i could buy two trashpickers. He gave me a free lunch and at the evening i was recognized by the restaurant where i wanted to eat so i got a free dinner!
So it is possible! If we are all willing to sacrifice a little bit, then we can make this happen to make the world a cleaner place. And yes that is a lonnngggggggg road!
Off topic: I wasn't surprised that the kids from the picture couldn't speak english....although they knew one word:
"SELFIE!!! SELFIE!!! SELFIE!!!" 
Terimakasi for all the kawan kawan/friends that helped me yesterday
Sumber  -  FB The Traspacker






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook